Londonderry’s property location maps have been updated to reflect 2013 property ownership. These maps were originally created in 1999 by the late Jules Junker, a visionary gentleman who as the Town’s zoning administrator saw the need for property location maps to help landowners, residents, and town officials.
Accessing the maps
- Copies of any map sheet, or all map sheets for the entire town, can be downloaded in PDF format below.
- Paper copies of these maps along with landowner information can be viewed at the Londonderry Town Office, 100 Old School Street, South Londonderry, Vt.
Files representing subsections of the complete map can be accessed by clicking on the red square numbered map boxes on the map below.
- Click here for the overview of the Londonderry village map and here for the overview of the Village of South Londonderry map.
- The Londonderry 2013 Numeric List by Parcel Number in .pdf form is available by clicking here.
- The Londonderry 2013 Alphabetical List by Owner in .pdf form is available by clicking here.